Please, remember that you can delete and deny this authorization at any time.
1. This section contains information about the management by MANTOVANIBENNE with reference to the processing of data of users of www.mantovanibenne.com
2. This information also has value for the purposes of art. 13 Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Privacy Code regarding the protection of personal data, and pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for parties who interact with MANTOVANIBENNE S.r.l. which can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.mantovanibenne.com
3. This information is provided only for www.mantovanibenne.com and not for other websites accessed by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.mantovanibenne.com, regardless of the purpose or purposes of the connections, in accordance with current Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard. Therefore, please check this page periodically.
6. if the user is under 16 years of age, in accordance with art. 8, par. 1, EU Regulation 2016/679, he/she shall legitimize his consent through the authorization of his/her parents or his deputy.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1. data controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that alone or together with others sets out the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The controller also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is MANTOVANIBENNE S.r.l. with registered office in Via Righi 6 – 41037 Mirandola (MO), and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the data controller may be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. data processor
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of and for the account of the data controller.
2. If no data processor has been appointed by the data controller pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation N. 2016/679, the data controller will be the same as the data processor.
3. The data processor, responsible for data processing, is MANTOVANIBENNE S.r.l..
3. Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.mantovanibenne.com takes place at the operating offices of the data controller and in any other place involved in the data processing.
2. If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed through the controller or by persons appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant headquarters.
3. For further information about this matter, you can contact the data controller directly at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
III – COOKIES
1. Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case, your use of the website and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
The types of cookies that the website uses is listed below:
2. Technical and statistical cookies
The website www.mantovanibenne.com uses the Google Analitycs service with anonymous IPs. These cookies (analytics) are considered technical cookies only if used for the purpose of optimizing browsing experience and if they keep users’ IP anonymous.
IV COLLECTED DATA – PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The data controller undertakes to adopt security measures to prevent disclosure and all types of processing of personal data provided on the website.
Processing takes place through computer-based/telematic devices, by methods related to the indicated purposes. Data may be processed by persons in charge of the management/organization of the website and by external parties (providers of technical services, couriers, other providers, communications and marketing agencies) appointed data controllers by the owner of the website.
You can always ask the data controller for an updated list of those being responsible.
The purposes of the data collected by the user allow the owner of this website to provide its services and are used for other purposes such as statistical analysis, interaction with social networks, the use of external platforms and contacts with the user.
Various types of data are collected as follows:
2. 1 Contact and information request form
By means of the forms on this site, the user gives consent to using them to respond to various requests such as more information, contacts, quotes and any other information indicated in the form.
2. 2 Newsletter, mailing list, dem
By means of the forms on this site, the user gives consent to receive e-mail messages containing information of various commercial and promotional nature, the sending being performed using the submitted data.
2. 3 Interaction with social networks and plug-ins
Interactions with social networks may occur from the pages of this website.
All types of interaction and information collected are subject to your privacy settings regarding the use of social networks, and if you do not use this service, the social network may collect traffic data. The following applications/services allow you to interact directly with external social networks and external platforms from this website.
Acquisition of information is subject to your social network privacy settings.
The data collected from the applications/services listed below are aggregated statistics and your consent may be not required.
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
Cookies and the usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy here https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Google+’s +1 button and social widgets are services that interact with the Google+ social network and are provided by Google Inc.
Cookies and the usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy herehttp://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Twitter’s tweet button and social widgets are social network interaction services provided by Twitter Inc.
Cookies and the usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy here https://twitter.com/privacy
The LinkedIn social button and widgets are LinkedIn’s social network interaction services, provided by LinkedIn Inc.
Cookies and the usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy here https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
The Instagram button and social widgets are services provided by Instagram Inc. for interaction with the Instagram social network.
Cookies and the usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy here, at the link http://instagram.com/legal/terms
The Addthis widgets (Addthis Inc.) allow you to interact with third-party services/applications. Cookies and the usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy here http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time|
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics is a statistical service for websites and web applications from Google Inc.
Personal data are collected in order to analyse website access statistical data, and other Google services, such as those customizing the ads on the related network, may use them.
Cookies and the usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy here http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ and you can disable it from here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time|
|__utmc||End of browser session|
3. Data provided by the user
As previously provided for in this document, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website, involves subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
4. Support in configuring your browser
The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his/her browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page in the web browser you are using:
- INTERNET EXPLORER AND MICROSOFT WINDOWS EXPLORER:
- MOZILLA FIREFOX:
- APPLE SAFARI:
- GOOGLE CHROME
5. Log files
This site uses system and third party logs that record user interactions and may also contain data such as the user’s IP.
This site does not support “do not track” requests, if more information is required please consult the policies of third party services used on this site.
V. RIGHTS OF THE USER
1. The users whose data are collected have the right at any time to request confirmation of such data from the data controller and to know the contents and verify the correctness and request any integration, cancellation, updating, modification and blockage of their data processed in violation of the law, and also to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
Any of these requests must be addressed to the data controller.
The users may request to provide additional information about collection and processing of their data in specific applications on this website.
For a more detailed examination of your rights, see art. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of the Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
2. The user is entitled to request any further information that is not indicated in this document. The user may request at any time such further information about processing of personal data directly to the data controller using the contacts on this site.
VI. PROCESSING TIME
The data are processed within the time necessary to provide the services requested by the user, or for the purposes described in this document.
The user may at any time request the interruption of the processing and the cancellation of his/her data.
VII. DEFENCE IN LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
The user data collected may be used for defence in legal proceedings by the controller or in the later stages for the establishment of abuse of use or related services by the user.
The shall be aware that the owner may disclose the collected data at the request of public authorities.
At any time, the data controller has the right to make any changes to this document and to publish it on this page. Only in the case of significant changes and/or updates will they be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
Previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
If you do not accept the changes made you can always ask the data controller to delete your data and refrain from using this website.
This information is in compliance with the requirements of Article 10 of Directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC, and 2009/136/EC in the matter of cookies.
The document was updated on 24/05/2018 in order to comply with the regulatory provisions in the matter, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.